With essential training and decision-making skills, you will be ready for an exciting career in nursing with this Master’s degree in Adult Nursing.
Gain the skills that employers need with our Master’s in Adult Nursing. We provide quality training alongside strong tutor support and a vibrant student experience. You will become a caring and compassionate nurse with the critical thinking and decision-making skills to make a difference. Our first-class team of skilled, expert and research-active nursing lecturers will help you achieve your full potential, with a view to your registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as an Adult Nurse.
As part of the course, your clinical placements will span across the whole spectrum of Adult Nursing. We offer the opportunity to undergo placements with internationally renowned Trusts such as St Bart’s Health and Kings College NHS Foundation, as well as more locally based services in Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust.
Adult Nursing & Paramedic Science
2 years full-time
£9,250 / £13,950
£9,250 / £14,500
What you should know about this course
- The course will have joint approval for the University of Greenwich and the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- You will gain hands-on experience and the opportunity to put your learning into practice.
- Work alongside highly skilled Adult Nurses in acute and rehabilitation services as well as specialist fields such as intensive care nursing and emergency care.
If you are a UK citizen or have permanent residency
Applicants should have:
- An honours degree; normally a 2.1 in any subject
- Plusa minimum of three GCSEs including English language and mathematics at grade C or above, or equivalent
- Plusexperience of working/volunteering in a health/social care setting for at least 750 hours within the past five years.
In addition candidates must:
- Attend an interview
- Undertake literacy and numeracy testing
- Provide evidence of a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service and health check.