Why study International Business Management?
Through this International Business Management Master’s degree, you will develop your understanding of how business disciplines apply internationally. Underpinned by ethical values and responsible business practices, the course will support you in furthering your management career and encourage you to consider opportunities abroad.
This course is a natural pathway for business and management graduates, but it is open to all who have completed an undergraduate degree.
You will be guided by an experienced academic team through current thinking on business disciplines that range from corporate governance to sustainability, marketing to resource management and business law to economics.
UK and EU students also have the opportunity to spend a semester studying in the Mediterranean city of Marseilles. On completing the Master’s degree, you will also gain an accredited award from the Chartered Management Institute (subject to accreditation for EMD partnership programme).
- Chartered Management Institute dual-accreditation means on successful completion of the programme you will be awarded a Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership from CMI, alongside your Master’s degree
- Option of spending the second semester in Southern France (available to UK and EU students only)
- Opportunity for you to undertake an industry placement
- Flexibility in the programme allows you to consider specialising in academic research or management consultancy
- Delivered by the School of Management and Social Sciences
- The best of both worlds: taught on our campus, based near the Thames in the green and safe London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames, but only a half hour journey from central London
You may have read business or management before as part of your undergraduate degree, however this is not required and we recognise that many students will come to study the programme from a Humanities, Sciences, Sports or Technology background.
If you have not studied business or management before, do not worry, you will undertake a module on the fundamental principles of business as part of your programme.
Mature students with relevant managerial experience but with limited educational qualifications will be considered and all applications are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
International students should check our country-specific pages for equivalents. If English is not your first language you will need to achieve an IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in any section (or equivalent).
Course Structure & Modules