Why study International and European Business Law ?
This innovative Master’s degree covers EU law plus cutting edge contemporary legal trade issues in the post-Brexit world. It will provide you with a detailed understanding of the complexities of international trade and business law.
- Opportunity to spend your second semester in Paris and receive an additional qualification
- Comprehensive analysis of post-Brexit trade issues
- Key coverage of cutting-edge international business law issues
- Immersion in common law and civil law approaches
- Taught on our Twickenham campus with direct public transport to central London and ICP in central Paris
Candidates will be considered where a comparable academic level has been achieved through other graduate level studies (such as the Graduate Diploma in Law) and where legal or other work experience has made the applicant a suitable candidate for the LLM.
International students should check country-specific pages for equivalents. If English is not your first language you will need to achieve an IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in any section (or equivalent).
Course Structure & Modules