Foundation Diploma in Law
If you want to prepare for an undergraduate university degree and improve your English at the same time then the Foundation Diploma programme is for you. We add the BELP (Business English Language Preparation programme) to the Foundation Diploma in Law to help students to work in English, the international language of business, and the tongue of English law since 1189. When you finish you can apply for first year entry at many UK Universities.
To start the course you must have a Secondary or High School Diploma.
If English is not your first language you will also need a B1 IELTS score:
- For a 6 month course: IELTS 5.0, with no less than 5.0 in each of the components
- For a 9 month course: IELTS 4.5 with no less than 4.5 in each of the components
- For an 11 month course: IELTS 4.0 with no less than 4.0 in each of the components.
The longer courses let you follow our BELP English programme, so that you reach at least IELTS 5.0 at the end of your course.
- English Language Preparation
- Study Skills
- Computer Technology
- Core Mathematics 1&2
- The Business Environment
- Business Law
- English Legal System
- General Political Theory
- Programme Manager Alice Mitchell
- Study Level 3
- Study Mode Full Time
- Course Length 6 months / 9 months / 12 months
- UK / EU Fees £9,500 / £9,900 / £10,500
- Non EU Fees £16,500 / £17,500 / £18,800
- Global Plus Fees £19,500 / £21,500 / £23,500
- Start Date January / April / July / October
- Application Route Completion can offer students 1st year entry into UK Universities