General facilities at LCCA include:
- Mac studios, housing 110 Apple iMacs
- Gallery and exhibition space with seating for up to 70 people
- Library with over 2000 different books, journals, magazines and other study resources
- WGSN – leading online platform providing fashion and design businesses with the intelligence to drive commercially successful products and services
- Student lounge area
- Campus wifi
- Reprographics services
- 3 fashion studios
- 46 industrial sewing machines
- Overlock and buttonhole machines
- Several dedicated mac studio for digital post production
- Large format photographic printers
- 3D printers
- Software includes: Game Maker, Autodesk MAYA, 3Ds Max, Unreal Engine, Unity, Cinema 4D, Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
The LCCA library gives you access to books and journals dedicated to fashion, fine arts, performing arts, design and media, business, and tourism and hospitality as well as online resources to aid research and creative practice. These include JSTOR, Worldbank, Keynote and Mintel. All registered LCCA students and staff have access to the library. The student ID card doubles up as a library card. LCCA staff ensure that the collections are relevant to the needs of the students.
The library provides desktop computers for students to use. Printing, scanning and photocopying facilities are available for student use in the Administration Office.
The library has 17 study spaces within the reading room as well as the computer room and a silent study room.