About De Montfort University (DMU)
DMU offers a range of engineering courses and excellent facilities, including:
- Laboratories for thermo-fluids, solids and dynamics
- An optics laboratory
- Power electronics and communications systems facilities
- Facilities for testing and modifying electronic circuits
- And a new multidisciplinary energy laboratory
We have 5 Master’s starting in January in the field of engineering. For more information about any of our courses, as well as entry requirements and the application process, please contact Ulearn.
|Electronic Engineering MSc||18 months, or 30 months with a placement||£13,600||6.0|
|Energy and Sustainable Development MSc||18 months, or 30 months with a placement||£13,600||6.0|
|Engineering Management MSc||18 months, or 30 months with a placement||£13,600||6.0|
|Mechanical Engineering MSc||18 months, or 30 months with a placement||£13,600||6.0|
|Mechatronics MSc||18 months, or 30 months with a placement||£13,600||6.0|
Our engineering courses offer a work placement. This is an optional 12 months, added to your course, in which you work full-time. This provides you with the opportunity to gain work experience, enhance your skills and improve your employability. Your placement will be paid and relevant to your course. The fee to undertake a placement is £750. Places are competitive and the outcome is decided by the employer and no student is guaranteed a placement.
- A global university
- With students from more than 130 countries and 200 international partnerships
- 4 faculties
- Leicester Castle Business School
- LIPC & CELL
- £136 million campus transformation
- Our Gold award in the TEF places DMU in the top third of universities.
- 1 of the 150 best young universities in the world ( Times Higher Education Magazine)
- DMU has been named the best university in the country for helping students find highly skilled work or further study Wonkhe (from TEF metrics]
DMU was named the fifth best university for overall teaching excellence in a new analysis of TEF metrics