Our mission is to lead and support learning community to achieve excellence in dynamic global environment.
Our vision is to provide excellent educational opportunities to prepare students for life-long success and empower organisations by offering emerging resources delivered via new technologies.
Quality Education at affordable cost.
Register now for the online course.
The objective of the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training Management qualification is intended to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in education.
They provide learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. They will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the education sector.
They combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team leadership.
Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within education administration and/or management.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Diploma or equivalent
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information contact Ulearn Education.
The OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
- Accounting for Managers (20 credits)
- Business Law (20 credits)
- Business Ethics (20 credits)
Academic Quality Assurance: Principles
The College is establishing set of principles which form the context within which these structures and procedures operate. These are:
Evaluation of academic quality is owned and takes place at the closest point possible to the actual process of teaching and learning;
Quality assurance operates as a continuous process;
Quality assurance in the College is a dynamic and not a static process, and is closely linked with other internal processes;
Quality assurance is proactive and forward-looking rather than retrospective and reactive;
Quality assurance in the College is responsive to national developments
- Advice and Guidance Meeting student needs by creating an environment in which students can attain a variety of goals.
- Excellence: Maintaining a high standard of integrity and performance leading to the achievement of academic and career goals.
- Collaboration: Seeking input from all sectors of the community.
- Diversity: We embrace all aspects of human diversity and value its necessity to ensure a vibrant learning community.
- Environmental sustainability: A commitment to sustainability and to acting in an environmentally friendly way
- Integrity: Behaving ethically in all interactions at all levels.
- Technological Advancement: Implementing cutting-edge technology that enhances instruction and prepares students for life-long success
The main objectives are:
- Provide excellent education services to the community
- Promote equality and diversity
- Achieve and maintain outstanding customer service.
- Introduce more vibrant courses to meet the needs of new era
- Increase community outreach.
- Increase efficiencies through use of virtual technology.
- Improve internal communications.
- To develop the leadership abilities and potential of our team.
- To align incentives and staff rewards with performance.
- To continually learn and adopt current best practices.