About De Montfort University (DMU)
DMU is a creative UK university which has been teaching art since 1897. Our Leicester Media School offers a range of technical, creative and communications courses.
Due to the range and variety of modules within the MA in Fashion Management with Marketing and the knowledge and skills that you bring to the programme, there is a diverse choice of opportunities throughout the fashion supply chain which may include: fashion buying, fashion marketing, fashion public relations, merchandising and logicistics management, management of the product development process, retail or brand management, product sourcing and supply chain management, and e-commerce.
Graduates would also be in a strong position to consider developing a new business along with support from the university’s Enterprise Team.
January 2019 courses
| Fashion Management with Marketing MA
*Please note that modules for the January 2019 intake may be
different from those listed for the September 2019 intake
|Leicester Media School – Independent Study MA||18 months||£9,560||6.0|
- A global university
- With students from more than 130 countries and 200 international partnerships
- 4 faculties
- Leicester Castle Business School
- LIPC & CELL
- £136 million campus transformation
- Our Gold award in the TEF places DMU in the top third of universities.
- 1 of the 150 best young universities in the world ( Times Higher Education Magazine)
- DMU has been named the best university in the country for helping students find highly skilled work or further study Wonkhe (from TEF metrics]
DMU was named the fifth best university for overall teaching excellence in a new analysis of TEF metrics