BTEC HNC in Business
HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Business is one of our most popular courses. Hundreds of students from around the world have used this qualification from OBC as a foundation for a career in business.
Based in Oxford, it is a 9-month course that provides a cost-effective route to the 1st or 2nd year of a university degree.
To start this course you must have one of the following:
- an A level
- a BTEC level 3 diploma
- a recognised high school diploma
- related work experience
- or a recognised university foundation programme qualification
If English is not your first language you will also require UKVI IELTS score at level B2 (approximately 5.5 or above).
Our Higher National Certificate course (HNC courses) based in Oxford is a 9 month course that provides an alternative route to the 1st or 2nd year of a university degree.
Higher National Certificate Modules:
- Business and the Business Environment
- Marketing Essential
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Operations
- Management Accounting
- Managing a Successful Business Project
- Business Law
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
* All information on the website/brochure is correct at the time of going to press. The Oxford Business College reserves the right to make changes to courses and services without notice.
- Programme Manager Alice Mitchell
- Study Level 4
- Study Mode Full Time
- Course Length 9 Months / 12 Months
- UK / EU Fees £7,200 / £9,700
- Non EU Fees £11,500 / £16,500 (2 x £8,250)
- Global Plus Fees £16,500 / £21,500
- Start Date January / April / July / October
- Application Route Completion can offer students 1st or 2nd year entry into UK Universities